Care & Maintenance
Here are some tips to ensure your Truli Wetsuit stays in top condition:
- Lay your Truli Wetsuit flat or hang it up on a hanger when it’s not in use. Leaving it rolled up in a bunch will cause wrinkles and crinkles!
- Always rinse your Truli Wetsuit in fresh water as soon as you are done being awesome in it. This prevents the salt or other debris from eating away at the neoprene and other materials used. Salt and sunscreen will leave stains if not rinsed in fresh water.
- Pay attention not to lay your Truli Wetsuit out in the sun too long. The shiny material gets very porous in the sun and allows small particles to stick to it if it gets too hot.
- Take care not to catch sharp objects on the wetsuit including the zipper and finger nails! The material is strong and durable, but small pits can occur if this happens.
- Store with the zipper done up to avoid pro-longed creases at the bottom.
Welcome to the world of sexy, high performance wetsuits for women!
Enjoy your Truli Wetsuit for whatever water sport you choose.